Friday, May 8, 2009

Now for the other Season...

This time of year there is so much excitement in the air. Well, it is spring training for football and open gym for volleyball! I know you probably think I am crazy, but that is ok. My husband likes me that way:) Being able to sit in the gym and watch the girls practice and seeing all their excitement and smiling faces or sitting out in the hot sun and watching the guys "hit one another" and watch them stay excited until practice is over has been fun this week. It is so good to see the people ready to play, ready to compete! It is all about the love of the game and giving all the Glory to God for everything that has been done. Can't wait until the Green and White game on May 15th and then the Spring Football game on May 22nd. Keep up the good work to all of you:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgfMigOMEO0

For The Love Of The Game by Pillar

3 comments:

gamegirlfbc said...

I am also excited for the Dragon FB season! Hate missing the spring games but will def. keep them all in prayer! I'm going to spend some time on your blog later looking at your videos. you are so awesome and talented at that! Thanks for talking last night:)

keith said...

Hey Toni,
I can't wait either! I can't help but imagine how awesome the testimony will be by Nevada and Sierra about how Mom and Dad didn't miss...Mom even came to practice:) You guys are great models for parenting and the priority that kidstuff should take in our lives.
God Bless,
keith

blessed by HIM said...

Thanks:) Both of ya'll for the comments.