Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Video 2008

Finally, my annual letter (in video format) is complete! Remember to turn the volume of the music down on the way bottom of this page so you can hear the music of the video. After I finally compiled all the things that I thought I wanted in it I found out that it was too long to make into one video so I broke it into two videos! Later I noticed that I forgot to include many other blessings that occurred throughout the year, like going to see the new Fireproof movie with friends, providing a family with gifts for Christmas morning, worship service at Heartland Riders event, music at Publix in the produce dept., and so on and so on (but I need to finish this before the New Year starts)! By the way, Terry and I still are still working at the same jobs so that has not changed! I hope everyone had a

Merry Christmas, a Cool Yule, and will have a Happy New Year 2009:)

No comments: